- Location of case in SG report
- Relevant SG report
- Year of the report
- Country Geolocation
- Country Geolocation (linked Countries)
- Middle East and North Africa
- Type of record
- Named individual
- Was the victim a foreign national?
- Was the victim a minor?
- Individual's/organization's activity
member of the l’association Sahraouie des victimes des graves violations des droits de l’homme commises par l’état du Maroc, l’ASVDH
- Type of rights defended
- Caste/Ethnic minorities' rights/Racism
- Was the victim a civil servant, member of the security forces or of the judiciary?
- Reported trigger of reprisal
participated in the Human Rights Council at the June 2017 session
- Dates of engagement
- June 2017
- Type of attempted engagement
- Participation in meeting on UN premises
- Dates of mentioned reprisals
- after June 2017
- Reprisal information
It was also reported that Ms. Mina Baali, also a member of the association, participated in the Human Rights Council at the June 2017 session, and believes because of this, she has become subject to reprisals at her place of employment.
- Types of reprisals suffered
- Profession-related reprisal
- Alleged/likely perpetrators
- Was the reprisal based on new legislation?
- Does the report make general comment about country’s environment for engagement with UN?
- Is the country cited for a "pattern of reprisal" in the context of this case?
- Is a pattern of reprisals mentioned otherwise in the context of this case?
- Does the report cite "self-censorship" as an issue in the context of this case?
- How many times has the case been followed up in subsequent SG reports?