- Location of case in SG report
- Relevant SG report
- Year of the report
- Country Geolocation
- Country Geolocation (linked Countries)
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- UN body that raised the case prior to the SG report
- UN (Dep.) High Commissioner on Human Rights
- Dates of prior UN action
- 22 February 2019
- Type of record
- Unnamed individual/group/organization
- Was the victim a foreign national?
- Was the victim a minor?
- Type of rights defended
- Unclear in SG Report
- Was the victim a civil servant, member of the security forces or of the judiciary?
- Reported trigger of reprisal
in some cases as a reprisal for cooperating with the UN
- Engagement with UN body
- Dates of engagement
- Type of attempted engagement
- Dates of mentioned reprisals
- Reprisal information
arrest and jailing of opposition leaders
- Alleged/likely perpetrators
- State actors
- Was the reprisal based on new legislation?
- Does the report make general comment about country’s environment for engagement with UN?
- Is the country cited for a "pattern of reprisal" in the context of this case?
- Is a pattern of reprisals mentioned otherwise in the context of this case?
- Does the report cite "self-censorship" as an issue in the context of this case?
- How many times has the case been followed up in subsequent SG reports?
3 relationships, 2 entities