- Location of case in SG report
- Relevant SG report
- Year of the report
- From Country
- Country Geolocation
- Country Geolocation (linked Countries)
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- UN body that raised the case prior to the SG report
- UN Special Procedures: Thematic
- Dates of prior UN action
- 27 August 2018
- Type of record
- Named individual
- Was the victim a foreign national?
- Was the victim a minor?
- Individual's/organization's activity
Collectif des Veuves
- Type of rights defended
- Civil/political rights
- Was the victim a civil servant, member of the security forces or of the judiciary?
- Reported trigger of reprisal
were intending to travel to Geneva to participate in the session of the Committee against Torture
- Engagement with UN body
- UN Treaty Bodies: CAT
- Dates of engagement
- Type of attempted engagement
- Participation in meeting on UN premises
- Dates of mentioned reprisals
- Location of mentioned reprisals
- Reprisal information
confiscation of passports at the International Airport of Oumtounsy and travel ban
- Types of reprisals suffered
- Travel restriction
- Alleged/likely perpetrators
- State actors
- Was the reprisal based on new legislation?
- Does the report make general comment about country’s environment for engagement with UN?
- Is the country cited for a "pattern of reprisal" in the context of this case?
- Is a pattern of reprisals mentioned otherwise in the context of this case?
- Does the report cite "self-censorship" as an issue in the context of this case?
- How many times has the case been followed up in subsequent SG reports?
3 relationships, 2 entities